*

*
Home » » Eto'o makes confession

Eto'o makes confession

Eto'o makes shocking confession

Source:
Date: 09-10-2013 Time: 12:10:45:pm
Chelsea summer signing Samuel Eto'o has made the shocking confession that the pace of English football is too fast for him, and he's still adjusting to life in England.
Jose Mourinho has blamed Eto’o’s sub-standard performances on having spent two years playing at a lower level in the Russian League with Anzhi, but the Cameroon international is refusing to panic and is confident he will return to form.
Very physical
Already I have noticed that English football is very physical – more physical than other types of football, he told Chelsea magazine.  
 It hasn’t been too much time yet, so I need to continue working to make sure I keep improving my level. Every game here is important and I realise that – I have come here to enjoy playing for Chelsea and to enjoy the football. 
Same approach 
 I go into every game with the same approach. It doesn’t matter where you put me, I will play football. My team-mates are helping me a lot and also the coaches, so I feel that I am settling into the team, he added. 
Eto'o has scored goals everywhere he has played, and has contributed to Chelsea victories, but is yet to find the net himself.
Share this article :

Featured Video

Category 3

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HOT ISSUES - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger