*

*
Home » » Bukom Banku promise to thrill fans on October 3 in Accra

Bukom Banku promise to thrill fans on October 3 in Accra



...as he battles Army man Napari who has been promised GHC 10,000

Fireworks and non stop action battle will set the Accra Sports Stadium alive on October 3 when Braimah Kamoko and John Napari clash for the WBA International Cruiserweight championship under a McDon Multimedia Boxing Promotions bill.
Kamoko, famously nicknamed Bukom Banku and until recently "The African Mayweather" has already sent out a warning to army officer John Napari that he may not come out of the ring alive but Napari has also responded with the message that he will hand Kamoko his first career loss.
"I have no problem with whatever he says, my only problem is to train hard and beat him. Whether I knock him out or I win on points, I like it, all I want is a win," said Napari who is also unbeaten in 18 professional fights.
The Military man is also non-plussed with concerns he may be ring rusty having not fought since posting a 4th round knockout win over Baba Mohammed in Accra more than two years ago, precisely July 7, 2012.
"I am not looking at that all, it's not a problem for me. My only problem is to get ready for October 3 and I am urging my fans to keep up the spirit, we are praying for a win and their support and prayers is very important," Napari said.
Motivation couldn't be any higher for Napari who has also been promised a staggering GH¢10,000 (ten thousand Ghana Cedis) by fight promoter, McDon Q.B. Atitsogbe, CEO of McDon Promotions should he succeed in inflicting defeat on the unbeaten Kamoko.
Bu the ever confident Bukom Banku who says he has also received a special pledge from the Ghanaian Police chief should he silence John Napari in the ring. He calls Napari a baby soldier.
"Napari is not a boxer but a soldier and I'm going to take him through the lessons of boxing," said Kamoko who has claimed victory in all 27 professional fights.
"If he think he can scare me with his military profession then it's a lie because the Inspector General of Police (IGP) has assured me that he's going to recruit me into the Ghana Police should I come out as a victor and I'm going to do my thing on the day," Kamoko added.
Meanwhile, Lee Manuel, a Ghanaian based in Spain has offered to fight the winner of the October 3 bout. He said it is a long time Ghanaians heard of him and he will be the one to stop the Banku man.
Share this article :

Featured Video

Category 3

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. HOT ISSUES - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger